Join Valerie as she is hosting a Windstar Cruise in August 2017 !!!
Waitlists available. Call for other dates and ship options.
- Soak in Reykjavik’s famous Blue Lagoon, a soothing 98-104°F year-round
- Sail past Surtsey Island, the youngest place on earth, created by an eruption in 1963
- Visit the island of Heimaey, the Pompeii of the North, covered in ash by a devastating 1973 eruption
- Admire the colorful historic houses of Seydisfjordur, imported from Norway by wealthy merchants at the turn of the 20th century
- Hike to Hengifoss Waterfall, a silver tendril falling over cliffs striped by red strata
- Stroll through the Botanical Gardens of Akureyri, located in the banana belt of Iceland
- Take a polar flight to Grimsey Island and stand half in, half out of the Arctic Circle
- Witness the rainbow-colored beauty of Godafoss, “Waterfall of the Gods,” outside Akureyri
- Meet a friendly Icelandic horse, brought to Iceland by the Vikings in the 9th or 10th century A.D.
- Board a boat for an excursion to Vigur Island, home to eider ducks, puffins, black guillemots, Arctic terns, and more
- Sample “Viking sushi” (fermented shark), the national dish of Iceland
- Complement your dip in the Blue Lagoon with one in the more intimate Myvatn Nature Baths